I am getting ready to kick off Glenbrook’s coverage of the two-day marathon of financial technology demos at FinovateSpring 2011 here in San Francisco. There are over 800 people in attendance – the biggest Finovate gathering yet.
Jim Bruene and Eric Mattson of Finovate Group host this financial technology showcase – at Glenbrook we’re big fans and look forward to Spring and Fall events. They also publish the Online Banking Report and the outstanding online banking blog NetBanker.
The line up of companies providing demos is as follows:
I’m posting according to the schedule — in four sessions of seven demos each day. Today’s line up is as follows:
- Day 1 Section 1: Clovr Media, Bundle, Intellaegis, Xero, Gold Bullion International, Kabbage, Code Green, BancBox, HOYOS
- Day 1 Section 2: doxo, Arroweye Solutions, Billeo, ProfitStars, BillFloat, Wikinvest, peerTransfer, Bill.com, Mint.com
- Day 1 Section 3: Afiniate, Ready Receipts, Kiboo, Braintree, Figlo, Dwolla, Bankons
- Day 1 Section 4: Lendio, oFlows, ID Analytics, Fiserv, Balance Financial, Lend Street, Backbase
- Day 2 Section 1: FreeMonee, Experian, Mitek Systems, Wipro, HelloWallet, TrustedID, Silver Tail Systems, GoalMine, Bills.com
- Day 2 Section 2: PayPal/Discover, Q2ebanking, RobotDough, BillShrink, eWise, Currensee, Liqpay.com, TILE Financial, BancVue
- Day 2 Section 3: Expensify, Openfinance, Adobe, ChargeSmart, Kony Solutions, PayDivvy, edo Interactive
- Day 2 Section 4: Enloop, Aptys Solutions, MyBankTracker.com, Ideon, OpenCuro, Corduro, PayNearMe
- [PENDING] Best of Show & Glenbrook Perspectives
Be sure to also track the Twitter coverage using the hashtag #finovate.