Getting ready to start covering the long, two-day list of financial technology demos at FinovateFall 2010 in NYC. Wish me luck keeping up. I hope this is helpful for those who couldn’t be here.
This is the fourth annual fall financial technology showcase in New York hosted by Jim Bruene and Eric Mattson of Online Financial Innovations. They also publish the Online Banking Report and the great blog NetBanker.
I’m posting according to the schedule — in blocks of seven demos — as follows:
- Day 1, Session 1 – Credit Sesame, BillShrink, Yodlee, ACE, FIS Payments, Wonga, Kiboo
- Day 1, Session 2 – BillFloat, SapientNitro/Geezeo, Optirate, CashEdge, Silver Tail, TouMetis, Bundle
- Day 1, Session 3 – Bettermint, H&R Block, SecureKey, Backbase, HiddenLevers, Kony Solutions,
- Day 1, Session 4 – Standard Chartered, Finsphere, oFlows, Guardian Analytics, Receivables Exchange, WorkLight, SmartyPig, Kashoo
- Day 2, Session 1 – Thwakk, Mortgagebot, Blaze Mobile, Dynamics, Ixaris, Plantly, ClairMail
- Day 2, Session 2 – Seeking Alpha, Fiserv, PayNearMe, Outright.com, Kapitall, ActivePath, Leadfusion
- Day 2, Session 3 – Capital Access Network, Unience, BlingNation, Micronotes, Pageonce, Emue, MatchFund
- Day 2, Session 4 – MoneyStrands, Jack Henry, Segmint, BillFLO, Plastyc, FIS Wealthcare, mFoundry
- Best of Show and Wrap Up