A little shameless Glenbrook promotion, forgive us.
Today our partner Allen Weinberg spoke at the San Francisco Treasury Management Association (the local AFP) monthly lunch about emerging payments: PayPal, Amazon, Google Checkout, and many, many more start-ups nipping at their heels. The crowd – half bankers and half corporate cash managers/treasury professionals – loved it.
If your private client symposium, internal meeting, or public seminar/conference needs a speaker, let us know. Glenbrook Partners can address a wide range of topics, including:
- Emerging Payments,
- B2B Payments,
- Mobile Banking & Payments,
- Payments & Social Networking,
- Merchant Risk Management,
- Global Payment Acceptance,
- How eCommerce Merchants Evaluate Payment Opportunities,
- plus, custom topics…