At NetBanker.com Jim Bruene suggests that he’d pay $15 a month for a premium online banking service that included the following features:
- High-end website and iPhone app
- Long-term (7+ years) online storage of images, transactions, statements
- On-demand credit score like Credit Karma
- Credit bureau alerts when negative items hit
- Account aggregation with weekly summaries like Mint
- Email customer service with 30-minute or less turnaround time
- VIP phone and tech support with no phone tree
- No overdraft/NSF charges (within limits of course)
- Travel rewards/sweepstakes on electronic transactions
- Pre-filled one-click credit application
- Extra security options [EMc: fob?]
- SMS balance inquiry
- Iron-clad, no-fine-print security guarantee with 100% immediate reimbursement and emergency credit line
Tell us what you think (in the comments):
- Would you pay for a bundled premium service like this?
- Are there any additional features that you would want to be included?
- When it comes to fruition, do you expect this type of service will be offered by your bank, a card network, or a third party?