Mark your calendar!
The latest CFO.com performance management conference is just around the corner (June 8-9 in Chicago). If you have not attended a CFO event before, I highly recommend them. The speakers are high-caliber – typically corporate practitioners sharing their experience rather than vendors. And the events are relatively modest in size so you spend more of your time networking rather than wandering lost through a huge conference center.
This particular event is targeted toward finance executives in the industrial sector – manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers, and supply-chain services. Topics include:
- How to identify your most serious cost drivers
- How to make cost reductions stick
- How to unlock cash tied up in working capital
- How to influence your culture to abhor waste
- How to get more out of your financial supply chain to improve revenue growth, profitability, and capital utilization
- How to reduce the cost of logistics
- How to reduce the cost of employees
Details & registration:
Driving Financial Performance in Tough Times
Sponsored by CFO.com and CFO Magazine