Users of MasterCard corporate cards will benefit from an upgraded online reporting service providing greater flexibility and the ability to export expense data into other systems including popular ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle) as well as Excel.
Benefits for businesses:
- Transforms data into business intelligence — provides
powerful integrated reporting views and insights, leveraging transactional and enhanced
data from hotel folios, airline, car rental, rail and other supplemental data
procured from travel agencies.
- Provides a holistic view to global data — virtually
anytime, anywhere through a secure web-based interface. Single sign-on capabilities enable easy
access to the reporting solution through issuers' websites.
- Simplifies global analysis and reporting — local currency
transactions can be translated into a single currency; additionally, 14
languages are supported: US and International English, Spanish, Castellano
Spanish, French, Canadian French, German, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Korean,
Portuguese, Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Provides spend data detail — transactions and line item
details can be automatically viewed resulting in deeper spend insights and the
ability to better analyze data for vendor negotiations and pre-population of
employee expense reports.
- Streamlines the accounting process — accommodates multiple
accounting systems and schemes resulting in powerful accounting capabilities
that solve simple to complex requirements.
- Offers customizable expense monitoring — spend alerts,
specific data analysis and filtering, and tailored reports based on specific
parameters can be easily customized to monitor spend and help ensure
- Supports exporting data into other systems — exports to
software programs such as Microsoft Excel(R) or enables feeds into ERP systems such
as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and other vendors.