The latest Digital Transactions magazine arrived yesterday and the cover story outlines the top 10 issues facing electronic payments today:
- Finding a clear connection for mobile payments
- Interchange wars
- PCI & data security
- The allure of alternative payments
- Payments patents
- The impact of fraud
- Check-ACH convergence
- The fallout of the prepaid explosion
- Who's using contactless cards?
- Making off-premises ATMs pay
From a corporate finance perspective the top issues continue to be PCI & data security, fraud, understanding how alternative payments can address unmet needs of individual industries and customer segments, and how Check-ACH convergence impacts transaction costs and funds availability.
Read the whole article by downloading the current issue (starts on page 26):
The 10 Most Pressing Issues in E-Payments
Digital Transactions News