For those of you watching the mobile payments space, read on… a recent panel titled Next Generation Insights featured six Silicon Valley young adults. The panel (and write up) focuses on marketing to the 15-24 year old market, but it's more interesting to think about how they interact with one another, their dependence on mobile technology, and the implications for payments and mobile transactions.
How does your firm market to young adults?
Have you considered the mobile payment implications (opportunities) for your business?
Previous posts related to mobile payments:
- Mobile Payments Threaten Credit/Debit Monopoly
- MX Telecom is the engine behind growing mobile payments services
- Mobile Payments via Text Messaging
- PayPal enters the mobile payment space
- Piloting Cell Phone Payments at Philips Arena in Atlanta
- Celent Anticipates Mobile Payment Market